- Pyromania Doesn’t Exist | transmediale In May 1997, artist Kain Karawahn set fire to 7,000 books in a collaborative performance called "7000 Bücherfeuer" with Blixa Bargeld (of Einstürzende Neubauten fame) for that year’s transmediale festival. ...
- transmediale/submit Don't forget: transmediale's Submission Platform is still up and running!
transmediale is interested in works exploring our complex relation to technology, be it through new or old media and you ...
- Polymorphism 24 x Different Circles For the upcoming edition of Polymorphism CTM Festival teamed up with MUMDANCE and Logos to present a focus on their Different Circles label at Berghain / Panorama Bar - don't ...
- Involuntary Conversion, Gobbledygook, and Mimicked Algorithms In this new essay on the transmediale/journal the artist, filmmaker, and curator Caspar Stracke dissects the “Doublespeak” employed in Jeanne Finley’s work "Involuntary Conversion" (1991) via linguistic analysis and a ...
- Timeline Photos transmediale/festival